Great War at Sea: The Mediterranean (3rd edition)
Price: 59.00 €
Temporarily out of stock
Fleets of eleven nations vie for control of the Mediterranean Sea, with players ages ten & up taking command of their nation’s destiny at sea.
Playing time varies from forty-five minutes to more than three hours depending on the scenario.
• 490 counters (210 1 x half-inch counters, 280 half-inch square counters) - maybe the previous entry was in error as it looks from pictures to have the same counter sheets
• two 17x22" Operational maps
• one 25x25" Tactical map
• a 20-page series rule book
• scenario book is still 80 pages, but it's really 64 pages with 16 pages of ship data sheets bound in the middle
• three generic GWAS fleet cards
• log sheet