Downfall of Empires (English)
Price: 65.00 €
Downfall of Empires is an army level World War I strategy simulation wargame designed with the goal of creating a fluid, historical and fast game.
This is a game with only 4 pages of rules that works perfectly as an introductory wargame, lasts 18 turns, can be played from 2 to 4 players (Germany, Austria-Hungary, Allies and Russia) and can be completed in less than 3 hours.
Each turn, each player has 2 or 3 actions (depending on which side he controls) that he can use to move or attack with his armies, build trenches, do diplomacy with non-aligned countries, reinforce his armies or develop technologies in secret.
At the end of the game you win by victory points obtained by controlling the key areas on the map.
The German and Franco-British Powers have three actions per turn. The Russians and Austro-Hungarians have two actions per turn.
Available actions are:
• Recruit: Create new units or reinforce reduced units at full strenght
• Activation: Move units and attack
• Research: Develop new technologies.
• Entrench: Build a trench in an area.
• Diplomacy: Increase markers in the political track to make neutral countries to join the war.
• Missions: Create Air missions and Tank missions to help you in attack.
With the exception of Activation, actions can only be played once per turn.
The Recruit action can only be played as the first action.
Conquering eneminy cities will give you Victory Points, at the end of the game the side/player with most Victori poits is the winner.