Austerlitz 1815, Rising Eagles
Scale: 1 counter = 1 regiment, 250 meters per hexagon, 1 turn = 1 hour
Designer: Walter Vejdovsky
Map topography: Rick Barber
Map and box art: Sébastien Brunel
Complexity : moderate
Price: 55.00 €
In stockAlso available in French Version
After Fallen Eagles (Waterloo 1815), Rising Eagles simulates Napoleon's greatest victory: Austerlitz.
Game includes 3 short scenarios :
- Davout’s stand in the South. The battle for Telnitz and Sokolnitz
- Bagration, Lannes and Murat: Stalemate in the North
- The Great breakthrough in the center and the battle of the Guards
Each scenario has its own map for a better comfort.
A campaign covers the full battle in a reasonable time.
- 4 countersheets, for a total of 468 counters
- 2 backprinted maps, A1 size (84x60cm)
- one rulebook
- one playbook
- 11 full color play aids
- 18 playing cards
- a box