ASL Journal #8
Price: 17.00 €
The ASL Journal #8 is a 60-page magazine of nothing but articles, scenarios, and support materials for Advanced Squad Leader.
The Table of Contents for ASL Journal #8 looks like:
* Carl Nogueira shows you the proper way to grease the treads of your tank in Crosstown Traffic — a detailed look at the rules for Vehicular Overrun.
* Mark Pitcavage teaches new ASL players how to lose some of that new player shine in The Agony of Defeat.
* Lars Thuring and Tuomo Lukkari take us on a tour of the upcoming Finn module Hakkaa Päälle!
* Matt Shostak provides a detailed scenario analysis of scenario J74 Priests on the Line
* David Olie shows you what you can do at setup with all that cool stuff you get on your scenario card in A Place For Your Stuff
* Jim Stahler gives us a detailed breakdown of the scenarios in Turning The Tide.
* Ian Daglish provides designer's notes on the conception and birth of Action Pack 4: Normandy 1944.
* Bret Hildebran and J.R. Tracy take us on a detailed look at their defensive setups for scenario J113 Maczek Fire Brigade
* ...plus 16 scenarios, the latest Debriefing of ASL Q&A/Errata, and the updates which went into Doomed Battalions, 3rd Edition.